Your Slicked Back Hair How-to
It’s a simple and straightforward style, but one that’s sure to up the edge of any outfit. Slicked back hair continued to bring its wet aesthetic to the runway over the last year and came to life most recently on-set with Good American. The style selection was deliberate, lending itself to the laidback but no-nonsense vibe of the overall shoot. Our hair-expert Darbie Wieczorak breaks down how to get the look yourself!
1. Start with dry, frizz-free hair.
2. Apply a generous amount of R+Co Chiffon Styling Mousse to hands and smooth through entire head.
3. Next, break hair into three large sections, starting in the back lower nape. Apply HASK Keratin Protein Smoothing Shine Oil to each section, and thoroughly comb through.
4. Repeat, making your way up the head. Work the product through so that you create lots of texture. Add where you want your hair to be parted at, or push all of it firmly back without styling a part.
5. Once your desired style is in place, scrunch ends of hair with a quarter size of OUAI Finishing Creme.
6. Spray final look over with Tri Aerogel Hairspray for extra hold.